My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 23, 2004

Well what an interesting week at the theatre!
Monday- guy playing Fagin is sacked! New Fagin is found
Tuesday- guy playing Bill Sykes accidently hangs himself from the rafters while trying to 'pretend' to hang himself... finally comes round, no harm done
Thursday- i get bitten by Bullseye! NO SHIT! I was making my merry way through the auditorium when this dog attacked me! Fair enough if I'd have provked it in some way, but I hadn't! All of a sudden I was attached to this mutt by the ancle. At first I didn't think anything was wrong, I looked it my 'wound' and passed it off. Later on I decided to show it to someone to get a bit of sympathy and saw that it was bleeding! Of course once that had been seen the obligatory 'get to casualty' and 'tetanus shot' was said. I just freaked. The whole show was 2 1/2 hours of panic for me. THen I got home and called my mum and she was adamant that I go to casualty, even Ste tried to make me go. So I locked myself in the bathroom. I was in there til 1am. I still couldn't bring myself to go. And I know how silly it all is, and earlier I mentioned I'm not going to go into my needle phobia (and I'm still not), but I just couldn't make that decision to go and get this done.
I am looking into hypnotherapy to get over my phobias. Or at least the more life/lifestyle threatening ones.
I've still not gone to the dentist.

BRON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home