My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 09, 2004

Update... following the Easter Egg incident... afterwards to clean my teeth (as I always do) I popped in some chewing gum and managed, in one bite, to chew out a filling I never knew I had! So now I have a gaping hole in a back tooth (that surprisingly doesn't hurt.... yet) and a intense fear of dentists. I have had this fear since a very young age when I ran away from home to avoid them... then once caught, and after having a huge needle stuck in my gums, I ran away again - at least I got as far as the surgery door before my mum and a nurse caught me... and that's not even as traumatic as why I have a phobia of injections... but i wont go into that cos it still upsets me today...
So I have a phobia facing week ahead of me next week - what with that and starting my job (ish) and doing a drama workshop ALONE! (which I very rarely do)..
ugh..
off to London very shortly
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home