My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Blergh! I am soooo ill! I feel like my head is going to explode - and without going into too much graphic detail, it has...
It woudlnt' be so bad, a cold I can put up with, but combined with my back seizing up randomly too I am pretty useless...
Mynlovely boyfriend bought me some Angel Cake to make me feel better, and even though I can't taste it (the texture is divine though) I do feel a bit better.
The Yank arrives tomorrow for a weekend visit, shoudl be interesting - as so does the Welch! Busy Busy Busy - must get well soon!
The Last Laugh ended well (www.members.aol.com/ChorleyCYT/ChorleyLL.html)... it was fun - and we even had a whole evening on Monday night to give out awards and stuff - fun :)
Things are hotting up for my jobin Eccles - I have to write lesson plans! EEk! So I am getting on with that asap...
I passed my Masters - did I tell you all that? Probably not - it was rather a non-event - and I've still not recieved official word of that!
GRR
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home