My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Well, I'm in smelly farnham right now... yippeee.... I had a long drive down, but I only managed to get lost twice so yay me. I also saw three dead foxes next to each other which made me sad, I think there was some sort of suicide pact going on or something. Last night I didn't get to sleep from talking to the Yank... turns out he's changed a lot since I left... let's just say, he has a wardrobe in his room and last night he told me he'd walked through it....
So I'm feeling rather odd today... and I have to meet with my tutor very shortly which is scary!! I was going to see Welchie in London today but I think that may not happen now... *sigh*
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home