My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Well Xmas came and went - a lot nicer than last year (which was spent writing an essay!).
I now have a lovely new bed that I am currently sitting under - oh yes, it's a loft bed, a double one too! Rather snazzy, I am also in the process of redecoratinbg my room - which is great, it's not changed at all since I moved back here in 1997!
Well we didnt' win Richard and Judy, still reeling... well not really, we got the 250 pounds consolation prize anyway, plus all of my video was shown so all is good.
Watched the final 'The Office; tonight - i wasn't impressed with the first one last night, but tonights made me cry like a baby... I was SOOOO happy when Dawn and Tim got together - I almost wish it were a real documentary cos they's be SO happy... *sigh*
Anyway... now to bed
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home