My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Just got back from watching Ross Noble! Oh my god that man is a comedy genius! It didn't make me laugh quite as much as when i saw him in Southport but I was stil peeing myself... the man is obsessed with monkeys and let's just say his obsession crossed the line tonight, and with the inclusion of Terry Nutkins and a Trilby... the mind boggles...
Plus got a text out o the blue from an old ex-boyfriend saying hi, so that was kind of nice, we're going to meet up over Xmas possibly... interesting... lol
Right I'm off to bed as I am knakkered... we were filming today again for the Richard and Judy competition!! ahaha only one day of filming left.deary me
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home