My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, October 27, 2003

Well the opening night of Stags and Hens went OK :) I was rather pleased with it - there were a few hiccups but it was fine. Couple of things I want to tighten up for tomorrows show.
Maybe now I'll sleep better, for the last week I've had nightmares nearly every night, I had one the other night which had possibly every thing that scares me in it, and it ended with a plane crash where I woke up as it hit the ground. I hate dreams like that cos they are always so real! I woke up totally frozen, I coudln't move for at least ten minutes as I tried to calm my heart down.
I am getting my hair cut tomrrow, which is a feat in itself formany reasons. I am getting quite used to my longer hair now, but I am bored with it too... so I am probably going to get it layered and coloured or something....more money I can't afford.
Anyway, it's late, so I shoudl go to bed
peace out
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home