My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

grrr - everything's just out to get me at the moment isn't it???
I was getting all my stuff ready to hand in on Tuesday and realised that there's something else no one mentioned to me that has to be handed in.. and I can't even figure out what it is from the handbook - and there's no one I can ask! GREAT! So i might fail afterall...
PLUS I headed on my merry way into London today to meet Russ and Welchie, and there were no trains.. only busses which I just missed,,,so I thought I'd enquire whether I'd get back OK (coming back late and all) and was told .. probably.. but Aldershot was where I'/d have to change and it's an unmanned station... so i decided against it.. so I'm back here
*sigh*
work to be done
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home