My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well... today's going very annoying!
I turn up at 9.30am to transfer some more tapes, after being told to do so the previous afternoon, and no one was there. So I went to do my washing... came back... still no one there... went away.. came back... found someone who had keys... but not the people I SHOULD have found. Anyway... started to transfer and though, I know I'll go and make sure my offline edit is ready to go onto a disk... got there... the technician was doing something to the computer. He said it'd only take a couple of minutes... so then I waited... and something had buggered up.. so now I'm here, with nothing I can do.
Getting more and more annoyed with every passing second.
No doubt tomorrow, when I finally get into AVID, it will all get worse... I'm just used to it now.
RARGH!

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home