My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 04, 2003

HI.. fourth day of edit.. it's half eleven and I've completed my first edit... in the sense that I've cobbled it all together... of course it looks better the next day... but it's still not great. I am going back home this weekend to shoot some establishing shots, yes Beth you were right! ;)
I'ma little more chipper today.. but I can't seem to stop sinking into these periods of self pity... grrr me.
The big 'Denise sings' scene (scene 31 to be exact) is looking great, really emotional... the whole thing at present is 23 minutes, I can probably skim it down to 20, 21 ish.
OK... off to get food and then back to work (yes I am eating again! it's the comfort)
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home