My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, August 25, 2003

Monday - Fifth Day of Shoot
Scenes to shoot: 5, 12, 14, 23
Location: Duke Street Primary School

Day started slowly , starting off with stepping in a pile of dog poo, yay. Anyway, no one was there for ages so I had to lug most of the equipment in on my own (beth had to make sure no one ran off with anything). The first shot took a small amount of time which was good. And then onto the large scene. Well, I say large - only half the extra's turned up! :(
Anyway, the shoot went surprisingly well - mostly cos the lighting was allowed to look a little 'amateur' as the scenes were set in a school hall where the talent show was going on.
The 'puke' shot was brilliant! Nice sound effects too - I think i forgot to do some more sound effects though :( I will have to raid the library at uni.
Keya was in some of the shots today looking like my mum which freaked me out! lol... off for a bath now and to look at the footage.
Shooting at Rachael's tomorrow... should be a bit more relaxing
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home