My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, August 23, 2003

Fri - Third day of shoot
Scenes to shoot: 25, 33, 7, 9
Location: St Michaels High School

The problem with today was I was far too relaxed. The corridor shots were lovely, maybe not lit as much as they should have been, but you could see everyone. We also shot the final shot of the film, which looked lovely... must remember to record the sound of vomit hitting the floor. Ben wasn't there at all for this day of the shoot, which once again harmed the performance.
The main shot of the day was scene 25, the dream boy scene. All was going well, the cast looked beautiful, the room was dark, the smoke was ace, the bubbles... but we had no follow spot... Paul and Darryl went to fetch the theatre's one so we could use that, but were gone a long time, and in the process managed to ruin their clothes. So we had a very small amount of time to get this shot done, we did in the end but I coudln't pull focus or anything, I haven't looked at the footage yet, I'm a bit scared to.

Anyway... on a personal note CYT won Best Youth Production for MOrt last night at the NODA Region 6 Awards.. I have a trophy :D

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home