My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Well today started with a jolt. I aggreed to go playing Tennis with my dad. It was all going well til 'whack!'... I was getting a bit over zelous with the forearm and managed to miss a ball but plant the racquet in my face. So my upper lip is still a bit swollen :(
But I got a bit of exercise, which is good as I've become addicted to Belgian Waffles and Maple Syrup (about 2 a day :-/)
Just got back from Madison ComedySPortz (went to Milwaukee CSz last night0 so I've done my bit and got some new games from the experience.
Realised last night that Dido's new single explains my life exactly... creeeped me out - have to buy it to cry by... talking about crying, so much work so little time! I'd better go now and try and get some more done.. really not done any on the dissertation - too busy getting my film ready.
Cheerio
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home