My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, July 14, 2003

Welll it's been a little while hasn't it....
I took my cats to the vets today - well I say I took them... but... one of them had what can only be described as a feline panic attack and started making the scariest noises so I had to take him home, ad my other one almost got heat stroke! Poor thing, she's much better now. So I hope that was all worth it and she doesn't get cat flu... willhave to sort the other one out another time - he really doens't like the car.
Am currently sweating like mad and getting ready to go and photograph the current CYT show - Oklahoma. Its looking good.
Watched Bruce Almighty last night.. enjoyed it imensley... however that's spelled.
Pre production stuff all coming together.
Dissertation on hold...
ANNNDDDD... Judgement Day on ITV has been cancelled!! lol... I will never get to waste this 15 minutes will I??
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home