My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Well i had another weird dream last night... I don't understand why i can suddenly remember dreams! I usually can't! Any way here goes:

I was at the theatre, which for some reason was twice as big and all painted in pastel blue ? ... and we had just finished a ComedySportz match and were having an after show party. But there was a foul mood in the air (a bit like after 'Mort' remember guys? weird)... and it came to the Awards and I got really mad cos I wasn't filming so I made everyone stop so I could get my camera. Everyone was sat in a circle on the stage and phil was in teh middle. The awards went on and I left but when i watched the tape back (Rachael Hilton was ilming for me) all she had on tape was the first award and some random bit of phil doin ghis 'dance' and for some bizarre reason there was an electronic dog on the floor jumping around... then the camera cut off and I was annoyed. The I was at my house and me and Steven were sat on the landing looking through a cardboard box and he was really drunk.

Then I woke up

Anyway, even though it's only 11.15am I have had an eventful day... I have found the Zip disc I thought was lost forever (In the library, I did ask the yank to look and he didn't see it, have vowed never to ask him to do anything for me again as it never happens.). And I went to see my disseration tutor who was 'delighted' and 'excited' to see me... bollocks, he looked well sheepish. Anyway, I asked him when we could meet up and he suggested tomorrow.. I'd already told him that I was busy all day, and he said that was the only day he was free, so I am meeting him at 10,... and that's only cos I asked for it to be earlier! I have to meet another tutor at 11.30! When I asked if it could be earlier he said 'It's not going to take an hour and a half is it?' ... to which I could only reply 'F**K OFF, if you were actually here twoo weeks ago when I wanted to meet up then I wouldn't be going through all this shit!!!'... but in reality I said 'I don't know'...

So there
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home