My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Well, yesterday was fun. GOt to see my good friend Mike for the first time in over a year. WE just sat about and played with his hairless Guinea Pig and then played various computer games. I especially loved Grand Theft Auto - Vice City. Only downside was that I got in my car straight after playing the game - took me a short time to convince myself I wasn't invincible anymore. Nearly got a few pedestraians, I wanted their money. Enjoyed the 'getting a prostitute' feature! lol.... when I say enjoyed I didn't mean.. tut.
Then I came back and watched Whose Line and tried to get some work done. NOt going well.
I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamt that Peter Kay and all those guys were filming something at my house. And I was also going out with a married man! How mental!
Then I must have woken up and gone to sleep again as the dream then became a film that Dawn French was starring in that was her favourite book. I tink I was directing it. It was all about a cult, but a nice one, for people who are dying. She was the leader. That's about all I remember - they lived in a basement.
Well onto the day - me and my mum are making Charlottes costume for the film today - a Pink COwgirl outfit ! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Oh yeah baby - lucky Char ;)
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home