My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Hello from Wisconsin to one and all.
It is hot and muggy here but nice and relaxing... well, it would be... but I have loads of work to try and get done.
Am off to Washington DC tomorrow to stay with Liz from the Wash ComedySportz for the next week (www.cszdc.com), I will be going to the tournament for the last three days of the week.
Will be intersting to stay with a person I've never met for a week - possibly one of the most stressful in her life... ahh well...
Been to the Goodwill with my muuummmyyy hunting for costumes and general trousers for myself. So more flowery pants on their way to the UK :D

Right well I'm off to pack for my trip.. look at me I'm a globe trotter!!!

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home