My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, July 18, 2003

where has everyone's talk backs gone to? Grrrr
Well just a quick note as I'm not really in the mood for writing. Great eh? Should be doing my dissertation. Made a horrible fool of myself weds night, a few days earlier than I expected to make a fool of myself, and consequently ruined my life. At least that's how it feels right now. Feel a bit like I'm in a downward spiral, and it's too slippy to climb back up again. I'm not going to go into it on my blog as it's not something I think every man and his dog should know about, but needless to say I'm being a bit miserable at the moment and I'm likely to be that way for a while.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home