My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Thurs - Second day of shoot
Scenes to shoot: 6, 16a(technical title), 17, 21a, 20, 3
Location: St Michael's High School

Had to go and pick up our cripled teacher today, Steven, got to set and the wonderful Bethany had managed to get all the equipment up the stairs ready for the first shot of the day. This was a lovely shot down the corridor, only problem was, we coudln't light it. So we shot it as was. I think it looked OK but I had to rely on Ben totally for that as we were tight on time (as with the whole day - as we were catching up from yesterday), so I've not seen the shot yet. I will watch it tonight with my sister. (She works for Mersey TV inputting stuff like this into computers all day... she knows what she's talking about ;) ).
Second shot we were back in the same classrom as yesterday. We had real problems sorting out the lighting, so I am pooing myself about the edit. Especially as a lot of stuff was shot over two days.
Ben wasn't happy with any of the lighting, and to be honest neither was I, but we were rather constricted unfortunately.
After not stopping for lunch (i pinched a couple of chips to stave off the hunger - just remembered, I didn't pay anyone back for that!), got started on the afternoon shoot which was in the cafeteria... the cafeteria is being redecorated... so we had to move to a smaller one on the premesis... good move! It was nice and compact - only down side was the tractors outside, but we managed to get in some nice takes without them
FORGOT to do atmos sound... arse... have made a mental note.. and have gone mental.
Didn't get to scene 20 and 3 as it was raining, but am not too concerened.
Off to sleep and plan for tomorrow
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home