My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, August 29, 2003

Friday: Nineth Day of Shoot
Scenes to Shoot: 3, 20, 30, 29a, 28a, 27(?)
Location: Chorley Little Theatre

Theatre shoot... today was an extra day in the schedule. We were supposed to have it off (ahem), but John Griffin couldn't make the times set aside for his scenes so we had to do them today. PLUS all the exterior shots that we couldn't do cos of rain. Luckily the rain held off and only popped out right as we had completed take 9 (yes 9!!) of the last exterior.
Then off to the theatre to shoot the dressingroom scene, and the backstage scenes. They went fairly smoothly, only everyone's tired and a bit bored of the whole process I think. So we were dragging a bit. I went to pick up the cripled School Teacher who got into his tux for one shot, and then left. The backstage stuff looked nice, a bit too light, but I was getting tetchy and going a bit mental so I just whacked a light up and hoped for the best. The acting seemed better today - I slowed down to try and make sure it was ok.
Tomorrow is scaring me.. mostly cos I don't want to stress people out, especially as I may not know them that well ... :-/
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home