My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Tuesday - Sixth day of Shoot
Scenes to shoot - 22, 24, 26, 18, 10, 27a
Location: Rachael's House, Theatre Exterior

Day started slowly again - combination of being in a familiar location and being knakkered. Had a stressful night having to re-organise the last 4 days! Scary. At least we only have one scene to shoot tomorrow and it's in the afternoon... LIE IN! YES!
But not for long... anyway... back to today...
Mostof the shots in the bedroom were mediocre - mostly due to lack of time and lights... the last shot was gorgeous, and well performed... made my day.
Which was good as the last shot outside had a bit dodgy sound... but atleast we got to chat to Dave Spikey who had a nosey. I was panicking - we did 8 takes outside! EEK! So at least I have some sound to play with.
Tired now....
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home