My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Saturday: Tenth and last day of Shoot
Scenes to Shoot: 28, 28b, 29, 31
Location: Chorley Little Theatre

Last day of shoot. Well I got a few extra's about 30, so I manged to fill the aud sufficiently enough to make it look fuller than it actually was. I even got a cameo as the sound technician... which I didn't really want, but I'd used everyone else! Grrr.
I didn't cover the final scene as much as I wanted to, which upsets me as it's one of the most crucial in the film, but I will have to play with it in post.
The miming looked good, I was surprised, buton playback you coudl really believe that was Rachael singing! Impressive.
The Cowboy dance was good with Char showing us the world (her words... actually she just about didn't show us the world, she was too careful).
Back to the extra's. Only one turned up cos of the advert in the paper which was a shame, but hey! One is better than none! PLus he was good and sat with my auntie Gael and kept her company.
Of course I'd over stressed myself for something that I really didn't need to be stressed about. I only annoyed a couple of extra's who'd sneaked out then had to be sent back cos I'd forgotten a shot :( But they were soon on their way again.
The lighting wasn't that much of a problem, Ben was late so I set up the first shot in 20 minutes, and it looked grrrreat!
KT was amazing as she was there all day just switching lights on and off. Steven came in, did his thing, was a one take wonder as usual, and left. Phil got in a strop cos he came straight from work and wasn't used for 2 hours. But then we had to rush his close up as KT had to go to work.
After the shoot we all ate pizza and watched the footage that I had been dreading - and I know now why - I had taped over the bloody end of at least two takes! I'm so mad with myself!! I can survive though. We did so many takes, most of the last few were 'for luck' anyway.
Off on my long journey back to Surrey now
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home