My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Third day of the edit... I have whacked together up to scene 25 I think... and I have had to leave...
It looks awful, the lighting, the shots, the fact that none of the scenes link together!
I actually even managed to convince myself I knew what I was doing this time! Shows that I should never trust myself.
I can't believe I didn't realise that this would happen. All the scenes are so far apart and there's nothing to explain anything like the timeline, the place, why we've gone there, etc... it's a disgrace. All this and on top of that I have to try and write 10,000 words on something I couldn't care less about anymore. This whole process has sapped every last bit of confidence I ever had out of me, and believe me, there wasn't much there to begin with. And to top it all off I have no one to talk to. No friends here, nothing. I feel totally alone and failing. I can't do things like this on my own, I need someone to ask 'is that ok?', or 'does that work'.. I can't trust myself. I just can't believe I didn't realise this would happen! I'm so angry with myself!!!!
The worst part is I have to put all this on a tiny piece of the internet cos there's no one around I can talk to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home