My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, September 08, 2003

Well... today my practice tutor saw the rought cut - it went exactly how I'd expected, but luckily I got in there with my own criticism before she could so at least she knows I know parts don't work, etc.
Anyway, she all in all said it was good, but needed work (I have another 2 weeks to work on it, so, yeah).
So that's groovy.
Aparantly the external examiner was 'concerned' about my script, but once they saw the improvisation we did around the script etc, she was impressed... at least she was impressed with rachael's performance so much that she knew she could carry the project and make it good... my thoughts exactly. My angle now is also to play up on the 'helping community' thing... ie: all amateur actors who want to go into it professionally etc...
Dissertation still not done any more... i can't make my self even face it. Every evening I TRY but my head's still so full of editing it's really hard.
So I'm a bit chirpier again...
The yank was supposedly arriving back in this country this morning! however I recieved an e-mail telling me that he wont actually be back til tomorrow! So i don't know what's happened there....

Bought Dido's new single today... go figure...

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home