My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

RARGH!
Well.. pretty much all of my footage went into AVID OK... however the machine is a bag of the preverbial wank and keeps pissing the sound about. So I have given up for the day to stop being so angry. I will go in early tomorrow and figure everything out and start the tweaking process.
I hate AVID DS I've decided... it's much more complicated looking than it needs to be - there's so much crammed onto the interface.. I's move it off but I don't know where it'd go! Or if I could get it back. I'd be ok if the computer wasn't messing about, I could figure it all out... ahh well... i have 8 days on there. It'll probably take me tomorrow to get comfortable on it... as long as I can stop getting really angry.
I have the way I am nowadays - my temper has become so short, any slight thing that doesn't perform to my specifics (including people) I just go mental! I'm still mad now and I've been sat here for 20 minutes!
Anyway.
Was thinking of going into London tomorrow to see Welchies script reading but I'm going to have to stay here and figure out AVID again. Which is a bummer cos I really wanted to go.
Last night I couldn't stop thinking about the script I started writing before I started on this pilot. I think I'm going to go back to that. It's a theatre script about a load of students... maybe I can do it with our new CYT Players group?

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home