My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hi, well I'm trying to get on with dissertaton today.. on something like 2,300 words right now... *sigh* I really hope it passes first time cos I want shut of this whole goddamn thing...
My film is very nearly done. It will never be as done as I want it to be as I've not got enough time. But I think the sound is OK and the music's beautiul. I even used a random track from Russell's band 'Burro' which we recorded on a whim when we recorded the incidental music. It fits really well.
I've also used some of Ivan's music (Dieter's big brother) and of course all of KT and Char's collaboration stuff... it's all ace - a real mix of music tastes - which I lurve.

So i am for some reason in better spirits today.. not quite sure why, could be cos it's a sunny day and I'm listning to Ben Folds and They Might Be Giants....

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home