My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

realised I didn't post yesterday... well it was mainly another day of frustration - not a great deal acomplished. The computer i still messing up the sound which is driving me bonkers... and the same today.
I am playing with the credits at the start at present... i have moved where they are going... mainly cos I've not got time to do what I wanted to do and make it look good.
I also don't know how much of Russell's bands music I can use, the quality's a bit pants - my fault probably. I will try and learn how to do the audio a bit more... I'm still working on pictures mostly right now. (wrong way round I know).

Big news for today... haha... I've been offered a job interview for a job at Stagecoach Youth Theatre... teaching, get this... 4-7 year olds!!!!! OMG!! Can you really see me?!?!?!?!?!? I think I may have to turn that down. I'd probbly explode... plus I'm sure I'd not be able to convince anyone at the interview that I really would work well with little kids.

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home