My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, September 12, 2003

Well... why do i always start my posts with 'well'... ahh well... DOH
I'm just up to 7 minutes on my first tweaking session on AVID. Got over the initial mad blasts of anger, and am now steadily remembering things and getting on with it... still not keen on the layout though.
Not much to write really as I've mostly just been tweaking all day. Am going to have to whip out the mini discs soon and get them on to the computer too.

On an aside. Looks like Dieter and I are splitting up. Let's face it, it's about time, we've been treading water for months. I think we're both Ok about it. We can probably start getting along again. We're going to talk tonight, so I'll let you know how that turns out.

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home