My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Hi, well I'm mad, so mad I feel sick with being mad. Yesterday was the last straw. The computer is still messing up the sound. And the technicians don't know what to do about it. I just broke down, no one was there and I was at my wits end. I left a note for the technician (who aparantly was going to be there) to say the computer needed de-fragging AGAIN and left at 4pm unable to do any work. I got in early this morning hopeing to make a fresh start and my computer remains untouched and the note STILL there... PLUS the room is locked so I can't even get in. I am VERY angry. And now I'm panicking becuase I know I don't have a lot of time left and I don't want to rush. So I'm scared, worried, panicked and angry. Doesn't make a great combo.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home