My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

it's been a while since I posted... mainly due to being VERY busy and my computer being poo. My play opens on Monday, it's pretty much ready... should be a good show. I'm in one of my slumps again though, which is annoying, could do with being just a little more chipper at present.
Some of it due to being told by the Uni that I only got a 2:2 for my film BECAUSE they didn't take the FILM into account!! Stupid (*&(^s... very annoyed about that. I'm just fed up with the whole thing and will be quite happy if i never see the film again. STILL not heard if I've passed the dissertation - which can't be a good sign!
So.... yeah
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home