My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, September 29, 2003

Well, I’m about 2,500 off finishing my dissertation. And I have lost a bit of interest… I wonder why? Actually, I feel very odd. I know why some of it is, but I hate feeling weird like this. I feel like I did a matter of months before I left the states to move back here. I lost over a stone in that time cos I couldn’t eat, I felt too weird it made me sick. I feel like I’m going a bit like that at the moment. I have eaten today, but I had to force myself, I knocked myself sick with the cornetto. I hate the way my feelings affect my body. It’s like with my anxiety it causes my eczema and back and neck problems, not to mention the breathing problems. I can deal with most of it, mainly cos I’m used to it now, I know when it’s coming on and I can turn it away, but this sick feeling I can’t get rid of, I don’t know how to, apart from stopping thinking about things. It’s the things I can’t change cos they’re reliant on other people that drive me mad… and I feel racked with guilt and regret, so what’s new?
I don’t want to go home, but I don’t want to stay here. I feel like I’ve failed. Ha, well I may well have failed my course… who knows.
What am I going back to? A life where I am broke, with no job… I feel like I’m going backwards a step. I don’t really want to take the Youth Theatre back on, but I don’t want to see it die either. I’m going back to a cold room, in a big house, full of my shit that I don’t need, in a place where I can’t go anywhere. Back to people who have much more important things going on in their lives than to worry about me. Back to a certain person who, even after two years, can’t look me in the eye – and that’s the worst part of it all.
I’ve always thought that admitting you had a problem with something was a weakness, well, I still do believe that. But I find this blog liberating in the sense that I can come on here and talk about things – get them off my chest, even if no one read it I’d still feel better cos I’ve got it out. There’s still a whole lot of stuff I wouldn’t want to put on here, but it’s good to feel that I can ‘talk’.
Anyway… only 18 hours til I have to hand in this typed piece of shit that has been the bane of my life for the last 3 months
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home