My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, October 11, 2003

RARGH!
Why do people have to make me doubt things!
During rehearsal tonight we had one of the older members of the theatre come in and start spouting about how no-one wants to come to the show becuase of the bad language and all this... and I was just thinking I DON'T NEED THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF A REHEARSAL! Ugh - the thing is, I'm not a big fan of swearing - but to take it out loses all the credibility of the text, so I haven't taken it out, in fact I've added to it in most cases.
So I'm still fujming about that - plus the many problems I've encountered cos no one has a clue about what they're doing at the theatre... RARGH!

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home