My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, October 03, 2003

Maybe I should write longer blogs in futre.. they getmore responses. Well I am currently hijacking keya's computer while she's at work as the heffer of my computer is still in pieces.
I moved back on Wednesday.
Rehearsals for Stags and Hens are going great, and we are off to Wales tomorrow for our first ComedySPortz Remote! How exciting!
I missed the first showing of Shaun of the Dead - didn't get to play 'spot the bron'.. shame.. will have to wait til it's out in the cinema's and watch it with all the other plebs! ;)
Being home is weird. I hate my room, I am going to have to turf out a lot of stuff to make it in anyway homey. Have filled two bin bags with unwanted clothes already (believe me - that was HARD! there's 10 years of collected clothes in my room.. and I love them ALL!).
Am currently trying to find somewhere that will make us some ComedySportz Football shirts for a decent price.... harder than I thought it would be!
My parents watched my film and seemed to enjoy it - not sure if they think it was worth £650 of their hard earned cash though.
Anyway... off to tidy somemore
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home