My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Realised there's a few things I haven't reitterated about from previous posts....

The guy who was arrested played Eddy in the play, that's all you're getting, maybe he couldn't quite break out of his thuggish character after the run cos he assaulted a copper and was thrown in jail for the night. They let him off in the end.

The Murder Mystery was fun. I really was sooo nervous! I hate being unprepared for anything, but when I'm going to be in charge, the one they all look to if something goes wrong, then I'm even more nervous! It went fairly smoothly ... one table was giving me a load of shit, but I seemed to handle them ok... then another table got really angry that there was no blood and described to me how there would be blood spatters if someone had been hit on the head with a bottle... this disturbed me to be honest, he was really angry about it! I was this far from saying 'well, would you have wanted to clean that up seeing as we have no budget, are not getting paid, and were using a hotel room on the sly?' but didn't... just assured him that the blood was underneath all the fake hair! See if Welchie would have played the part we wouldn't have had to use an awful wig! Cos she's got big curly Michael Jackson hair you see.

Right, well you've probably guessed I'm in avoidance mode for my room so I'm going to get cracking... some eggs for my breakfast, but then I'm going to start... a race that I am the starter for.. after that I'm going to move... my bowels... err.. Ok I'm off

like some milk

I'm going to make like a baby and head out, make like a tree and leave etc

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home