My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Well, it's been a little while again. Howdy ho!
Spent most of today at the theatre organising this year and sorting out our next show with the Youth Theatre. Am still beaming about these new CSz shirts!! I'm so proud ofthem! Proper soccer shirts!! Oh yes baby!
Keya and I redecorated the front room the other day it looks nice and warm now - I can't tell you the colour as we are surprising our parents when they visit this year, and one parent has a habit of looking on here ;)
On a personal note - my mental state is a little more stable at the moment again - I think it's cos I'm more busy again - I am in a murder mystery next week, but this time I'm the detective!! Which is making me brick!
ComedySportz I can ref and be in charge off cos I know my rules and boundaries... but this is a whole new ball game... I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes.
Right well I'm off now to tidy some more I think, we are going to have a Stags and Hens party before my parents arrive for Xmas :D
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home