My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, November 03, 2003

shit! I just woke up! I fell asleep at 6pm and just woke up now at about midnight! Great... now my body clock is going to be out of whack.
Spent today watching the Coen brothers new film which was OK, and stripping the set from the show. Discovered one of my cast was arrested after the party! (that I didn't stay too long at).
Balls... now I've forgotten what I came on here to write about... damn it all.
I am going to audition for the new Channel 4 show Musicality! lol... it's like Operatunity only the person who wins is given the chance to be in a west end musical for one night! haha....
I'm sad the show's over but I'm also randomly complacent about the whole thing... I didn't really feel a lot with this play... I can't get out of this slump of shite that seems to be holding over my head... even the thing I love most in the world - theatre and directing etc - isn't enough to make me happy. I can't seem to discover how to be happy... it's driving me mad.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home