My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Well this week HAS been a busy one. I have been in a murder mystery, judged a high school talent contest, AND finished painting my front room. It's now two shades of... oooh nearly said the colour there (mum's not allowed to know - muahahaaaa). The next few weeks are going to get more and more busy as ComedySportz workshops will start kicking off.
Things are hotting up CYT wise too with Welchie writing us our very own play to perform based on characters we make up - it's all rather exciting.
Next week I'll be off to see ROss Noble and then a few weeks after, Eddie Izzard... it's all fun and frollicks. Maybe one day I too will be able to move in those circles ;)

Today is dedicated to my room... I've been staying in my parents room for the last year and I'm getting fed up with it... there are too many memories floating around my room so I just wanted to ignore it... but today I'm taking the plunge and going to tidy it up! Phew!

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home