My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hi, spent last night watching old videos that me and keya made when we were about 13... mental... my hair got so short and dark and keya got so quiet since then. Most of the tapes are her screaming! It was so funny to watch I am aching from laughing... who needs artificial suppliments when a healthy amount of embarrasment will do the trick?
I hope I can convince her to show Paul cos I think he'd find it funny, I always liked watching videos of my boyfriends when they were younger, in fact any of my friends, I love seeing history right there in front of me. I know my grandad has some footage of me and keya when we were about 5, I should ask him to show it me sometime, that would just be crazy.
Well, to bed
BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home