My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

hey, just realised I missed off a shed load off the last post! Firstly... CYT WON at Freckleton Music Festival in the Scenes from a Show class! Excellant.... Secondly CSzCUK WON in Lancaster against TWO other teams.... and Thirdly... i hit someone's car afterwards.... DOH!
The damage aint too bad and I can't be bothered going into it, needless to say is was indeed my fault, and I know the guy I hit so it's slowly getting sorted.
We will know a week on Friday if we've won on Richard and Judy! How exciting ;)
SOTD haven't called back again so I'm guessing they dont' need me now, ahh well, not heard back from any jobs...
I am spending today tidying my room, it's sooo nearly done!
BRON
x
bron thought for the day: Like boxes of shit in your house? Get a cat (brought to you by The Onion newspaper)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home