My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Well, the Parklands workshop went interestingly... we, me Darryl and Stef, turned up at 2pm to be met by deputy head girl Vicki (who also happens to be a member of CSz) and was taken to the hall.
There we saw 100 seats all set up in front of where we were going to do the workshop... I suddenly began to panic.... and my panics came true when 100 kids arrived to fill those seats.... they thought we were going to do a show. EEk... sooo what we did instead was a few different scenes, then a few games... managed to pad out an hour of us prancing around doing some scenes... tough crowd but we broke through eventually ...
I'm knakkered now
I just got back from a pre-audition rehearsal for 'Oliver', as I'm sure most of you know... thereis pretty much only ONE female part in this show... and so you can imagine that in amateur theatre, a field mainly dominated by the female population, this is a popular part. But I sang my heart out and I think I did OK. If I was directing I'd pickme anyway... I have a different voice and look and am not afraid to work hard and look ugly... we'll see... :)
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home