My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Staying true to form as I shoudl be writing my dissertation I am writing my blog.. don't ever say I don't have a system!
Am heading down to Farnham tomorrow with Ste, for hopefully the LAST TIME EVER!
I am handing in on Weds... hopefully.. if all goes according to plan.
I was doing some work downstairs (I am at ste's) but i had to leave the front room as he put the telly on.. then looked confused as to why I had to walk out!! Ahh well whatever... this work is stressing me out enough without having to worry about boyfriends.
I am so achy and tiredI just want a bath and bed :(
Am hopefully going to the Comedy Store on Weds night which should be groovy.
Anyway - got to go and make a start
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home