My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So it's February - this is when my life becomes more real - I have only 16 days left to re-write my dissertation... it was all going well til I got back from Surrey last week. Suddenly I have a whole load of distractions! And I tried really hard to avoid that... I have a a job interview tonight in Eccles which I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get as there's bound to be loads of people there with much more experience than me, plus I've pestered the interviewer majorly by just being me! My computer isplaying silly beggars more than ever before, this may be due to the fact that the plug exploded on myhand the other day... great... so I'm currently at Ste's (my new boyfriend... did I mention him ;) ) using his computer while he's at work which allows him to mock me for not having a job! I'm quite happy to be jobless until this dissertation is done. The Youth theatre play is being directed without me currently cos I haveno time to commit to it... so it'll either be great or I'll have to tidy it up in a few weeks. ComedySportz is hotting up - we have loads of workshop and show bookings, it's quite exciting - only thing is others are in myboat and can't commit to it.. so I need to organise some more auditons soon or else I'm going to run out of people! I am auditioning for Oliver tomorrow night, which I've not even had time to think of. Sounds big headed but I will be really mad if I dont' get the lead! Nancy that is... it's just, if I was directing it - I'd chose me over the others... but who knows... if there's someone who's much better suited then me then go them, and they'd just better do it well that's all I can say.... lol... As well as my dad not being well which is sad and frustrating...
So, yeah, I can feel the stress mounting... it will start easing off a tad this week.. but I have to have another draft of my diss done by Sunday and I've not really done anything at all on it. Bah!
So I should really do some work - Ste will be home for his lunch soon then I'm heading home to prepare for this interview... scary stuff
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home