My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, February 16, 2004

Well I am here in Surrey once again..I am sooo tired! I got hardly no sleep and I've driven here... so I am knakkered.. I'd set aside tonight for sleep anyway cos tomorrow is going to be hard work.
I can't believe that after Wednesday I can live again! I can get on with all my COmedySportz plans, sort out the CYT show, tidy the house etc etc... all stuff that I actually will enjoy! I am so tense my back and shoulders are agony.. some of that may be because I went golfing the other day for the first time in years!
I am listening to my Valentine gift from my lovely boyfriend - Jerry Springer the Opera - if you are in London you HAVE to see this show! Seriously, it's amazing and hilarious!
Anyway, I need sleep now
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home