My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

VERY long day... my day started at 9am when I had to drive to get the programmes for the show, then get the wood for the play next week, then at 10am I got to the theatre and folded 200 programmes, then I began working on the set - most of the stuff I did fell to bits so our set guy remade them... then we had rehearsal til5.30pm, then we set off to the leisure centre, set up, show started at 7pm, show ended at 8.25pm, noted til 9pm.. just got here... *sigh* tired
Yeah so ComedySportz went OK... it was weird playing in a sports hall though, very echoey and huge and you could see the whites of the audiences eyes - especially the townie bitch who threw back the fre tshirt we gave her!! I mean how rude is that!?!
I went for a job interview on Fri, didnt' get it.. it was in Liverpool, a directing job - it was ynpaid so it's all good.. and the trip wasn't a complete waste of time - I spent a 10er and came out with 3 pairs of pants, a top and a belt! Nice
I have a job interview next weds for a youth theatre job.. hopefully I'll get that - that'd be good... I can get out of the theatre for good then! Plus I've joined Wigan Little Theatre so hopefully I can get more involved there... yes!
Night
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home