My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 09, 2004

I am not used to easter eggs but my lovely boyfriend gave me one this morning... and an easter egg (ho ho)... and I feel really sick having eaten it all in one go through being so excited about the fact that I'd been given one.
So now - blergh..
I am off to Twickenham tonight to visit the Welch, with Ste. I am trying to get Dan and Ste to have a juggling comp - should be fun! They are both excellant jugglers aparantly so we should get a show :)
Off to see SHaun of the Dead tomorrow... eek... really want to be able to spot me but no doubt I wont be able to.
ComedySPortz next sat, but before that I have three days of workshops in Croston ... groovy

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home