My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

What a weird and, in a bizarre way, wonderful week!
Tuesday morning I got up all ready to work at Croston and was called and told not to bother! Not enough kids had signed up...
NOW - this is either due to the fact that kids are away, or they wanted another ComedySPortz workshop (about 25 kids came to that!) rather than a drama workshop OR they DIDN'T enjoy the CSz workshop and knew it was me running the workshop (unlikely)... i dunno... anyway....
Tuesday was a cool day apart from that...
I went to my Job Centre Self Employment interview, which went well - they are backing me on ComedySportz becoming a business...
Tuesday night was also good, Eccles peeps are fun and are all keen and excited about the work that actually begins next Tuesday - scary stuff!
I can't believe I am 25 in two weeks! How crazy is that?! 25!! 25!!! if I'm clever then I suceeded in a bit of html there... probably not though. Forgetting things in my old age...
anyway - got to go...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home