My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Oh so TIRED!
Spent the last two days in London being interviewed for a job then going training at a primary school! Now you all know my feelings on kids right? Well... I am putting that to one side for money! To be honest as long as I can keep my cool I think I can do this! We will see when the beginning of June gets here! ;) Have to head back next week too for more training. Gonna help the yank move too.
Went to watch 'Anything Goes' with Welchie Thursday night, was a good show, was expecially good as I used the theatre tokens Lizzie B got me for Xmas to pay so for me it was free! The show took a long while to get going but once the tap dancing started I was as happy as a dance teacher... lol - I'm not a fan of dance - it bores me rigid if it's not done well, tap dancing I LOVE, i love to watch and hear it, and it was good to watch in this show! Especially as it was all to COle Porters wonderful music... 'You're the TOP!'...
Well a busy day today, and I still feel awful.. I may even have to go to the doctors at some point.. I've not felt well since the end of the Last Laugh, then it was a nasty cold, which went a bit, then returned, then since then I've just felt rather queasy and blergh... I think the 3 hour walk in London may have helped thanks Rachel!! ;)
Went to the Theatre Museum in Covent Garden to kill time before my train home yesterday. A very small museum (and full of manequins - for those of you who know me! ugh... I was twitching and panicing all over the place! Annoying being on your own, all the people around me must have thought I was a mental), full of interesting things, but the best was the video show which had loads of clips from musicals and plays going on around London... I am always excited about videos of shows and to see how people have done it as this is one of my hobbies too - recording shows. So I was even more excited to find hidden downstairs the National Theatre Video Archive where they had LOADS of shows on tape! AND you can watch any of them you want! I must spend a day or so there at some point.. I'd find it fascinating - it's all free too from what I could gather.
Anyway... I am off now I have a very busy day... blergh
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home