My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

in the last few days lots of big things have happened!
Firstly my car died! Like really died! I drive an automatic and the gear box has gone.. it was like trying to set off in 4th gear! Scary and annoying for people around me... anyway buggered gearbox = expense.. more expense than the car is worth so therefore I am looking to buy a new one... all very complicated, especially with limited funds - computer will have to take back seat for a while!
Secondly i got tetanus! No I didn't really... but I've had a horrible cold since the 'dog' incident and am still coughing horribly.
Thirdly I heard on the grapevine that my play, Stags and Hens (www.members.aol.com/ChorleyLT/StagsHens.html), may win the North West Best Play award from NODA! I didnt' think we were in with a chance - but I can't go to the regional awards so I scraped around and managed to afford a ticket for tonights award ceremony. Ste bought me a new dress from Aflecks Palace for my birthday... v nice ...
Fourthly I got a lettr through, and a certificate from Surrey to tell me that I passed and my graduation is the 24th June!! I didn't even KNOW there WAS a graudation!!! As every time I bloody asked no one would tell me!!!! So my parents think it's just another thing I forgot to mention! grrrrrr

Anyway - got to get ready to go out... ste and I are looking for cars this morning then I have to start getting ready for the awards! Proper big do - scary
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home