My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Well the bite is still there and I have a horrible cold and lots of work stacked up for my business and my acting classes (which I am now NOT MAKING ANY MONEY FROM!!!!!!!!! bloody job seekers!)....
anyhoo....
My birthday was nice- as nice as it can be with a stinking cold, hacking up lumps of phlem, with a boyfriend doing the same! But we made the most of it and went to watch '50 1st Dates' - which i LOVED! But i just love Adam Sandler! But i thought it was a sweet film - and he and Drew Barrymore work so well together! I know it got a slating from the critics - but i can't see why - unless they all just dont' appreciate the humour of Adam Sandler. There were a couple of references to past films - the most blatant being Happy Gilmore, but I let it go (the other being the Wedding Singer - see if you can spot it though, it's subtle!). Got multiple DVD's which is cool, I dont' own many. the Present from my mum and dad arrived this morning - Powerpuff Girls galore! Only downside - the DVD player doesn't play USA DVDS :( I will have to watch them at Ians or wait til I can fianlyl buy my new computer!
Had a sucessful weekend at boot sales - found keya a nice Tigger, and bought 3 pairs of skates for the July show for only a total of £7! Nice!
Anyway - I have a lot of work to get through... including writing my business plan for tomorrow..
byeee
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home