My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

well today has been interesting.... had our last batch of auditionees for Technically Speaking... it was SOOOOOOOOO hard as per usual to pick people. We had 6 lads going for 3 parts! And 4 girls for 3 parts... hard work!
Everyone's just far too talented! I hate turning people down! Grrrrrrrrr
Anyway cast list is: Louise: Rachael Hilton, Sarah: Charlotte Knowles, Samantha: Zoe Duffin, Julian: Tom Cohen, Peter: Tony (Don't know his second name - he's new), Paul: Mike Wignall...
So an excellant cast for an excellant script!
After the auditions were over and the phones calls of death were made.. I went to Makro and suddenly was plummeted into a stinking bad mood which I am still in now! I thinkit's cos I'm going mental living between two houses with no way out really! That's the problem - if I had my own car I'd be able to just leave when I wanted, or needed to! Very frustrating... I have a meeting in Chorley at 10am tomorrow and then one in Preston at 2pm! But between those I have to come back for Ste so he can go home for lunch... :-/ going crazy!
I think I've decided to buy that Corsa - assuming it's still there. I've had some very good reports about Corsa's since I mentioned possibly buying one, so it's all good.
Better go and get on with all this stuff I have to do for tomorrow
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home